how do I get shown the current outdoor temp in the notification area in Win 10?

Hank William Merchant

Hello,

I currently have win10 21h1, I just double checked and right now I do not have the current temperature in my notification area.
How do I put the current temperature in my notification area or do I need to update my win10 to the latest version of win10 to have the current temperature in my notification area?

Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards and Happy New Year!,

Win10 version 21h1 with jaws 2021 user Hank