how do you change the view width of the inbox list in Ms Mail?

Hank W

Good afternoon,

In ms mail, how does a person go about setting in view settings, the view of the inbox email list so besides seeing the time of a received email, you also can see the date it was sent?

Right now, for all my received emails, I can only see the time it was sent to me, but not the date it was sent.

Also right now when I use my tab key in an email I want to send in Ms mail, I cannot see at all the from field with the latest July 22 release of jaws 2022. I can only see the subject and the to fields. Is there maybe a way to fix this so I also see the from field in an open email?

Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Sent from Mail for Windows