I Can't Clos An App On My Winndows10 Computere

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi god people:
I installed Google drive on my Wndows10 Computer early this week, but
tprogram has been malfunctioning.
Eer since I've installed it, the program has refused to close, even
when the computer is shut down. now when I start thcomputer, the
program google drive starts, asking me to sign in to Google drive.
When I attempt to do this th attempt fails.
I activated google doc at different times, bbut it just didn't work too.
I then decided to uninstall the program. But I am unable to uninstall
the program because it does notc lose.
Please does anyone understand what teproblem is: how can I close the
program, and subsequently uninstall it.
I tried out the task manager, but it appars that that manager is
graphical. I findit extremely difficult to navigate in the task
manager, andI'm unable t find any app, so I just can't close the app
in question.
Please wht can I do about this problem.
The google drive program keeps running and it keeps wiping off my mobile data.
Thankingyou in advance foryour help..
Ibrahim.
I'm very sorry about the very bad typing of this mail. I am typing it
on mobile, and I don't understand why my bluetooth keyboard drops off
typed characters, and inserts some characters multiple times. evo

JM Casey

Hello ibrahim.
I can't tell you what's wrong with Google Drive. But you shouldn't have problems using task manager. I would go to the list of rnning tasks and search with first letter navigation to find 'google", then press the delete key to close the running processes. If all you hear is "graphic" something orother, then just try hitting the tab key til you get to the list. It's quite accessible in Windows 10, though for me, I do wish it was a little faster. Alternatively you can replace the task manager with something like process explorer, which is what I did on old Windows XP, but imo Windows 10 has a much better task manager.

[...]

Pramit

Hi  Ibrahim,

Follow the below steps to disable google drive to run during start-up

1. Open task manager
2. After opening, once it says the process
3. Now right arrow until you find start up.
4. Tab once and arrow down to google drive.
5. Now hit the application key and select disable or after hearing google drive tab to disable and hit enter.

Now restart your device and google drive will not load during system start up anymore.