I Can't Clos An App On My Winndows10 Computer

David W Wood \(G3YXX\)

Hi!

Odd that this subject should come up as each time I reboot, I am asked to sign into Google drive through my browser.

The only remaining option is Google Crash which I am reluctant to delete, having read about its function on the web.

An opinion on whether I am OK removing it is welcomed.

TIA

David W Wood