jaws stop speaking at times in an e mail message

Sugar

Hello friends,

using jaws 22, windows 10 and office 2016.

there are times when I will be typing a message in an outlook e mail and if I use the backwards key to hear what I have typed, jaws is silent but if I alt tab and come back to it, it is there.

anyone else experiencing this?

it doesn’t happen everytime.

thanks.

Sugar

“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”

Isaiah 55:8-9 (NLT)

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Sugar

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Just out of curiosity, have you posted this to the OFfice accessibility group? I haven't seen this issue, but I also don't use Outlook as much anymore, either.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

Sugar

hi

not sure what is the office list

do you mean the JFW?

- - Winnie the Pooh

Please walk with me through a second chance of life:

-Sugar, ❤😘

[...]

No, I mean the Office accessibility list. It can be found at https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 4:15 PM Sugar <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

[...]

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  While I have not seen this issue recently I do encounter odd , unusual, events from time to time with Outlook and JAWS using same updates as yourself.

Just like people, at times, JAWS and Outlook get into a tiff.

Dan

[...]

Steven Hicks

Have you maximised the screen?