Narrator and Firefox not cooperating on Windows 11 #narrator

Cohn, Jonathan

Hello,
My team was just asked to verify our services work with Windows 11. Everything seems fine, except that Narrator quick nav and basic functionality is not working for me with Firefox 91 or Firefox 95. I scanned the archive before joining, but did not find any information about Narrator dropping support for Firefox in Windows 11.
I'll be creating a Windows feedback on this, but have little hope that this will be corrected.
Or course, JAWS and NVDA had no issues with the sites  I was testing. So, please don't suggest work arounds. I'm doing prep work for information that will go into a support documentation.