OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I was sent the “AT&T Cingular Flip IV” cellphone recently because my old cellphone is soon to be incompatible with AT&T’s network.  Apparently, this phone’s OS is “KiaOS” and it has an accessibility feature called “Readout.”  Does anyone know about this cellphone’s accessibility?  Does anyone know where I can find information about “Readout?”  Does anyone know if there is a listing somewhere of key commands (a.k.a., shortcuts) that can be used for various functions (e.g., time, status, etc.)?

Thanks,

Richard

C.Boynton

Richard, if possible grab my email and send me any info or instructions on this phone. My Mom has this one now, she is not blind but if what we can use to help us out I can tell her to use the same. Please send me email so we won’t clutter this one up, thanks. Cathy B.

I was sent the “AT&T Cingular Flip IV” cellphone recently because my old cellphone is soon to be incompatible with AT&T’s network.  Apparently, this phone’s OS is “KiaOS” and it has an accessibility feature called “Readout.”  Does anyone know about this cellphone’s accessibility?  Does anyone know where I can find information about “Readout?”  Does anyone know if there is a listing somewhere of key commands (a.k.a., shortcuts) that can be used for various functions (e.g., time, status, etc.)?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard B. McDonald

Hi Cathy,

Your email cannot be grabbed.  Is you can, see if you can grab mine and email me directly for collaboration.

Bye,

Richard