From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of udit pandey
Sent: July 6, 2022 11:38 AM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] problem with imbuilt microphone

hi group,

hope you all are well

I have a dell vostro 3500 running windows 11 latest version and latest version of nvda

my inbuilt microphone is not working which it says like intel smart microphone like that

my system is a new one it was working perfectly in the morning but don't know why it has stopped working. I dint do anything with the settings just enabled the stereo thing which we found in the recording tab of sounds setting because thought it will fix it pls help pls

udit pandey

hi jm,
your help dint work I did turn that stereo thing after the things stopped working and after your solution I tried using my inbuilt microphone with that stereo thing and tried the same after disabling it and I also restart my pc

JM Casey

Ah, I see.

Did you check to see if the microphone was actually inabled in input device properties, and did you check to see if the volume setting was high enough?

your help dint work I did turn that stereo thing after the things stopped working and after your solution I tried using my inbuilt microphone with that stereo thing and tried the same after disabling it and I also restart my pc

udit pandey

same the thing is not working

Dave Grossoehme

The microphone isn't muted?