Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:58 AM
Subject: [win10] screen rotation keystroke

Was at a friends yesterday and her screen on Windows 10 laptop had gotten inverted (turned 180 degrees). I remember reading hon here at one point in time there was a keystroke to turn the screen. Anyone e remember what that was?

Al

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I believe it's control alt up arrow.

control alt and left or right arrow.