Special notice: incoming owner is also part of the leadership team, too #AdminNotice

Hello WinAccess family,

Before I hand the list to our incoming rep (Nimer Jaber), a special notice regarding the leadership transition stemming from a recent post:

I was alerted to a post which went out without full consultation of the leadership team – turns out the member wrote to me alone. I take full responsibility for this mistake.

To avoid repetition of this, I would like to ask that anyone wishing to talk to the leadership team for anything should use the owner address (winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io) so that both I (current owner) and Nimer (incoming owner) can be notified. This will be important for the next few weeks while leadership transition takes place.

Thank you.