W10 Updates

John Vernaleken

How can I tell that I have the latest W10 Update? I do not remember getting Updates recently.

John

There are two ways to do this.

Go to the run box by pressing windows key+r, and type winver, and press enter.

Press windows key, type winver and press enter.

On 1/9/2022 8:00 PM, John Vernaleken wrote:

How can I tell that I have the latest W10 Update? I do not remember getting Updates recently.

John

Lino Morales

The last major thing you should have gotten is build 2 H2. Type into the run dialog winver then press enter. Your screen reader should tell you the build you hve.

John

Mary Otten

Interesting. Mine says version 21h1 and says I am up to date.

On 1/9/2022 5:22 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

The last major thing you should have gotten is build 2 H2. Type into the run dialog winver then press enter. Your screen reader should tell you the build you hve.

John

John Vernaleken

I also have version 21H1 and says I am up to date.

John

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io [mailto:winaccess@winaccess.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2022 08:26 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] W10 Updates

Interesting. Mine says version 21h1 and says I am up to date.

On 1/9/2022 5:22 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

John

Hi,

Do you see optional updates when you open Settings/Update and Security/Windows Update? If not, don't worry as Version 21H2 is not offered to you yet.

Cheers,

Joseph

Mary Otten

No, there are no updates offered.

\Mary

On 1/10/2022 10:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Do you see optional updates when you open Settings/Update and Security/Windows Update? If not, don't worry as Version 21H2 is not offered to you yet.

Cheers,

Joseph

I would wait then, it will be there eventually.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 2:52 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] W10 Updates

No, there are no updates offered.

\Mary

On 1/10/2022 10:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Cheers,

Joseph