When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that’s one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

mitchell lee

Mitch

Mich, you may want to resend this and be a bit more clear and, most of all, type your message in the body of the email and not the subject line.
I honestly don't know what you are asking, as far as I know Microsoft is not allowing loopholes and even if there are hacks to put Windows 11 on a system which does not meet the requirements I am not sure why you would want to do this as it is more likely going to cause problems and if you do have issues it is unlikely Microsoft is going to support you.
Windows 10 will receive not only security but also feature updates for at least another 4 years so if you now have a computer which does not meet Windows 11 requirements it is likely said computer is at least 3 or 4 years old and chances are that in the next 4 years or so until Windows 10 support ends you'll get a new computer because at least in my experience after 6 or 8 years computers usually are sort of ready for retirement.

-----Original Message-----
From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: September 10, 2021 4:07 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that’s one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch