From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On
Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: September 10, 2021 5:07 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor,
that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that
I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

mitchell lee

I am wondering, is there, a loophole, for computers, they don’t support, when does 11,

Mitch

On Sep 10, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi Mich,

What did you want to put in the body of your win 11 loophole message?

that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that
I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

Hi,
You can try installing Windows 11 using the ISO once released next month, although keep in mind that this method is really meant for businesses to evaluate Windows 11 and you are left in an unsupported state, according to Microsoft.