When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Monte Single

Hi Mich,

What did you want to put in the body of your win 11 loophole message?

-----Original Message-----
From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On
Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: September 10, 2021 5:07 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor,
that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that
I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

mitchell lee

I am wondering, is there, a loophole, for computers, they don’t support, when does 11,

Mitch

On Sep 10, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi Mich,

Behalf Of mitchell lee

Mitch

Hi,
You can try installing Windows 11 using the ISO once released next month, although keep in mind that this method is really meant for businesses to evaluate Windows 11 and you are left in an unsupported state, according to Microsoft.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

I am wondering, is there, a loophole, for computers, they don’t support, when does 11,

Mitch

Hi Mich,

Behalf Of mitchell lee
Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a
processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have
a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

Monte Single

Windows 10 will be supported for the next four years.
So is it a need or a desire?Is there more than one thing in your p c that does not support win11?

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: September 10, 2021 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

Hi Mich,

Behalf Of mitchell lee

Mitch

mitchell lee

I played with the beta, I like 11, and everything else on my PC matches it, except processor, I have a chip, insecure boot, and plenty of storage,

Mitch

On Sep 10, 2021, at 5:04 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

So is it a need or a desire?Is there more than one thing in your p c that does not support win11?

Mitch

Hi Mich,

Behalf Of mitchell lee

Mitch

On my laptop I also have SecureBoot and TPM 2.0, I have 16 Gb of RAM and a 512 Gb SSD, but I have a sixth generation I7 CPU and that does not meet the requirement and that is the end of it.
You mentioned a loophole, what is that supposed to be?

Sent: September 10, 2021 5:18 PM

I played with the beta, I like 11, and everything else on my PC matches it, except processor, I have a chip, insecure boot, and plenty of storage,

Mitch

On Sep 10, 2021, at 5:04 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

Behalf Of mitchell lee
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a

I am wondering, is there, a loophole, for computers, they don’t
support, when does 11,

Mitch

Hi Mich,

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io>
On Behalf Of mitchell lee

Mitch

Hi Monty,

I think Mich is actually asking if there is a loophole which allows him to buypass the Windows 11 requirements. From his first message where he typed everything in the subject line it sounded like he knows of a loophole, but as I said, I think he is asking if there is one and when Windows 11 will be released.
The answer is that I don't think there will be a loophole, Microsoft seems very set on enforcing the minimum requirements for Windows 11 so maybe somebody comes up with some hack, but I certainly would not want to use it as there is a reason why Microsoft is insisting on these requirements going forward.
As for when Windows 11 will be released, that is easy and a Google search for that exact same question clearly states it will be October 5, 3 weeks from next Tuesday.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: September 10, 2021 4:10 PM

Hi Mich,

Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

One should further keep in mind that while Windows 11 for the most part may run with Jaws 2021, I believe Jaws 2022 will be required for the best support and this will be probably even more important going forward when new updates for Windows 11 come out. This means that when Windows 11 is released in early October that you could use the Jaws 2022 public beta which is about to be released, probably next week. The final Jaws 2022 release will most likely be at the usual time which is at the very end of October or in early November.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single

Hi Mich,

Subject: [WinAccess] When Access, when does 11 my computer, as a processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Mitch

Monte Single

OK, I was asking Mich to clarify alos.

Thanks for the notes.

Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: September 11, 2021 10:20 AM
processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a
loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Hi Monty,

I think Mich is actually asking if there is a loophole which allows him to
buypass the Windows 11 requirements. From his first message where he typed
everything in the subject line it sounded like he knows of a loophole, but
as I said, I think he is asking if there is one and when Windows 11 will be
released.
The answer is that I don't think there will be a loophole, Microsoft seems
very set on enforcing the minimum requirements for Windows 11 so maybe
somebody comes up with some hack, but I certainly would not want to use it
as there is a reason why Microsoft is insisting on these requirements going
forward.
As for when Windows 11 will be released, that is easy and a Google search
for that exact same question clearly states it will be October 5, 3 weeks
from next Tuesday.

Behalf Of Monte Single
processor, that's one below the requirement, do you guys know, I have a
loophole, that I can use, to put 11, on my computer,

Hi Mich,

Behalf Of mitchell lee

Mitch

Loy

Yes, you can call me.

----- Original Message -----
To: <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Hi Monty,

I think Mich is actually asking if there is a loophole which allows him to buypass the Windows 11 requirements. From his first message where he typed everything in the subject line it sounded like he knows of a loophole, but as I said, I think he is asking if there is one and when Windows 11 will be released.
The answer is that I don't think there will be a loophole, Microsoft seems very set on enforcing the minimum requirements for Windows 11 so maybe somebody comes up with some hack, but I certainly would not want to use it as there is a reason why Microsoft is insisting on these requirements going forward.
As for when Windows 11 will be released, that is easy and a Google search for that exact same question clearly states it will be October 5, 3 weeks from next Tuesday.

Hi Mich,

Mitch

You replied " Yes, you can call me", doesn't look like this was meant to be in this thread

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: September 11, 2021 10:18 AM

Yes, you can call me.

----- Original Message -----
To: <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Hi Monty,

Hi Mich,

Mitch