From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, 12 October 2021 18:14
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] Win 11

Had to replace a existing laptop with a new one as a result of computer failure. Not that I wanted to my new laptop will come with Win 11 home installed. Are there any known issues with installing Thunderbird and Google Chrome on Win 11 computers.

Shawn Bever

Hi Jason, could you direct me to some good resources Linux as a blind user wanting to learn and set up a Linux machine? I apologize for this being off-topic.

Many Thanks!

Shawn

I'm not aware of any issues. Google Chrome is fine under Windows 11, at least for me. I don't run Mozilla Thunderbird under Windows, although I do run it under Linux. I haven't read reports of any Windows 11 issues with it.