From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 5:10 AM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] windows 11 NVDA file explorer lag?

Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that compared to win10, there is a very
noticeable lag with file explorer and windows 11? In particular when
cloicking on folders and arrowing through items.

I have heard from two users who have been using Windows 11 for some months now that that is an issue, but apparently a few weeks ago it got a lot better after a Windows 11 update which would indicate it's more of an issue which Microsoft has to address.